- All rates based on a maximum of 2 people/per room/per day.
- Rates are subject to change and do not include 15% state and local tax.
- Registered guest must be at least 21 years of age. Lost Bayou Guesthouse welcomes everyone regardless of race, color, creed, or alternative life styles.
- Lost Bayou Guesthouse is not a childproof environment and as a result we cannot offer accommodations for children under the age of 10 [under certain conditions younger children may be allowed - please call first].
- Additional person in room is $25 per person per night.
- Major credit cards required to confirm reservation.
- 2 night minimum stay for some guest rooms on most summer weekends, holidays, and special events.
- Gift certificates available for any occasion.
- Corporate rates of a 5% discount off daily rates are available on Sundays through Thursdays, excluding holidays, single occupancy.
- For a full refund, cancellations require a seven (7) day notice. For a 50% refund, cancellations must be made no less than 3 days prior to arrival. There are NO REFUNDS for cancellation less than 3 days.
- A fourteen (14) day notice is required for a full refund on whole house bookings, reservations exceeding 5 consecutive nights, and for holidays/special events.
- If you are unable to give us the required notice, we will issue a refund if we are able to rent your room. We try to maintain a flexible cancellation policy for our guests.
Check In/Out Time:
- Check In Time is between 3:00PM to 6:00PM. If you are to arrive later, please call before 6:00PM and make arrangements for a later arrival.
- Check Out Time is 11:00AM.