- All rates based on a maximum of 2 people/per room/per day.
- Rates are subject to change and do not include 15% state and local tax.
- Registered guest must be at least 21 years of age. Lost Bayou Guesthouse welcomes everyone regardless of race, color, creed, or alternative life styles.
- Lost Bayou Guesthouse is not a childproof environment and as a result we cannot offer accommodations for children under the age of 10 [under certain conditions younger children may be allowed - please call first].
- Additional person in room is $25 per person per night.
- Major credit cards required to confirm reservation.
- 2 night minimum stay for some guest rooms on most summer weekends, holidays, and special events.
- Gift certificates available for any occasion.
- Corporate rates available Sunday through Thursday, single occupancy.
- For a full refund, cancellations require a seven (7) day notice. For a 50% refund, cancellations must be made no less than 3 days prior to arrival. There are NO REFUNDS for cancellation less than 3 days.
- A fourteen (14) day notice is required for a full refund on whole house bookings, reservations exceeding 5 consecutive nights, and for holidays/special events.
- If you are unable to give us the required notice, we will issue a refund if we are able to rent your room. We try to maintain a flexible cancellation policy for our guests.
Check In/Out Time:
- Check In Time is between 3:00PM to 6:00PM. If you are to arrive later, please call and make arrangements for late arrival before 6:00PM
- Check Out Time is 11:00AM
- Smoking: Lost Bayou is a NON-SMOKING facility; smoking is allowed outdoors.
- Our guests are welcome to share time with their family and friends of Galveston at Lost Bayou Guesthouse B&B. Visitors are welcome from 1:00PM until 10:00PM.
- Lost Bayou has a NO-PET policy, if you bring a pet please make arrangements to board them.
- Guests are responsible for excessive cleaning, damages to or breakage of Guesthouse property.
- Be mindful of other guest who may be here to rest and relax by holding down excessive noise after 10:00PM in the evenings and before 8:00AM in the mornings.